To become a Producer I must:
- have up-to-date knowledge in the industry and up-to-date with software packages.
- Understand what is required of me in every element of my work
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to use software packages to a high standard
- Have leadership qualities
- Be highly organised
- Be flexible
- Work as a team
For me to achieve this:
- I have to finish this current course. NextGen to Distinction although not necessary.
- Go to university and complete a Bachelors degree in Games Art or Animation. Afterwards complete a Masters degree in Production in Games and Animation at Teesside university.
- Gain experience for a few years in the industry at any company, the point of this is to just get my foot in the door and work my way up from there.
- Develop my own style of work and work harder at learning software packages.