This is the first time I have tried character modelling and it turned out they way it should have (although it could be better). I started by creating a box model and using symmetry so it would be easier for my down the line. I got to doing the entire body by primarily extruding outwards, adding edge loops, and manipulating vertices with help from Matt.
I’m happy that I’ve learned the basic techniques behind this and has made Maya easier for me to model in by using the UI more frequently. I could have improved by considering the proportions first before doing it. I could re-do this model and do a better job rather than try to fix something that would take up more time.