With Tony we made a sphere by turbo smoothing a cube, which is better for topology and smoothing groups. we then used the grab tool to pull it and make it look more defined. Next I used the flatten tool to try and make it look rugged and sharp by targeting corners and rounder areas.
Once we were okay with what the model looked like we then found a texture image online and then use a painting stamp image tool to paint the image onto the rock which I thought was a very interesting feature.
I’m happy that this all turned out okay but I wish the model itself could have looked better and maybe chose a different texture. I think I’m okay with Mudbox but could be much better and could improve by spending more time on it.